Babchinol Serum Organic alternative to Retinol.
What it is:
Babchi / Babchinol has been used in traditional Eastern medicine to treat many skin issues, it is extracted from the seed and leaves of the Psoralea Corylifora plant.
What it does:
- Organic alternative to retinol, without the harsh skin irritation, redness and scaling, often associated with the use of retinol.
- Excellent for acne prone skin.
- Decreases hyper pigmentation
- Rich in antioxidant.
- Has anti-aging properties.
- Stimulate collagen.
Skin Type: All Skin Types. acne prone skin
Suggested use: 2 -3 drops to cover entire face and neck. Avoid eye area. Recommended evening use.
Babchi Oil*: Brightens, smooths and rejuvenates. Offers increased skin elasticity.
Rosehip Seed Oil*: Nourishes skin , while it hydrates, moisturizes, exfoliates and brightens. High in Vitamin A and C: Boost collagen and reduces inflammation.
Tocopherol*: (Vitamin E) Softens skin, helps skin retain moisture. Offers exceptional free radical protection.
Sunflower Oil*: Is a non-comedogenic oil rich in Oleic Acid, Vitamin E, Linoleic Acid and Sesamol.
* Organically Produced Ingredient
Certified Organic Ingredients: 95-100%
Size: 30 mL / 1 fl oz
Made in Canada